Why You Should Only Buy From Authorized Dealers
Every item we sell is new, and shiped to us direct from the manufacture and or authorized distributor.
We are authorized by the Manufacture and/or Distributor to sell each item we carry. In some cases we are the authorized distributor for the product.
Our first concern is always your ultimate satisfaction with your purchase. We guarantee you get the best products and the best customer service. For those reasons we strongly advise you to purchase products only from authorized dealers. There are good reasons why you should be careful about buying from non-authorized dealers:
- Ever see those guys in New York selling Rolex watches on the street corner for $25? How can they do that? They are not really Rolex watches but copies made in countries where laws are laxly enforced. Counterfeit products may look like the real thing, but they are not the real thing. When you buy from an authorized dealer you are assured of getting the genuine product.
- Warranty - Our policy states that our warranty applies only to the original purchaser. Products purchased from non-authorized dealers have already been sold once (to the non-authorized dealer) and therefore are second-hand goods by the time they come into your possession and are not covered by warranty's. Some non-authorized retailers will claim that they will warrant your purchase but may in fact not be in a good position to do so. See #4 & 5
- Serial Numbers - Non-authorized dealers sometimes remove the original serial number and replace it with one of their own. We DO NOT cover products with removed or defaced serial numbers.
- Expriation Dates - Non-authorized dealers sometimes remove the original expiration date and replace it with one of their own. We DO NOT cover products with removed or defaced dates.
- Reliability of supply – You should know within 48 hours excluding weekends and holidays if your item has shipped with the shipper tracking number. Generally, non-authorized dealers do not stock products but attempt to get them once they get an order. They cannot order directly from the manufacturer and/or distributor but rely on an authorized dealer to sell them the item at a discount. We have received reports of customers who got the run around for weeks only to be told that "The item can't deliver" and "besides, you'd really like this brand X better." In some cases it appears that there was never a real intention of delivering the original products but the retailer was using the classic "bait and switch" tactic.
- Service - Given a poor supply chain, a non-authorized dealer is in a poor position to deal with freight damage and other service issues. Even though some dealers claim to warrant the product in lieu of the manufacturer's warranty, they do not have a direct source for getting genuine replacement parts since they can't order them from the manufacture and/or distributor.
- Reliability - There are a lot of fly-by-night retailers out there, particularly on the internet; Here today gone tomorrow. Some higher end products must meet many requirements to become an authorized dealer, including financial solvency and stability. We meet those requirements. Some company’s require you stock the products. We own and operate our own warehouse and stock most of our product line. Others are shiped directly from the manufacture to you.
So how do you know who is an authorized dealer?
Some manufactures and/or distributors have a list of dealers listed on the web site. Check the web site or give them a call to see who is an authorized seller.
What if the company doesn’t have a dealer list or you are not on the list?
Web sites are not updated as often as they should be, so we might not be on the list.
Give us a call and we will provide you with the manufacture and/or distributor number to call and verify we are in fact an authorized dealer. Contact Us
Information in this Web site is subject to change without notice. Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders.