Child-Resistant Cap Hand Sanitizer (62% Alcohol) with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.
This Hand Sanitizer DOES NOT contain any CBD.
Great size for your Pocket, Purse, or Car.
- 2oz bottle
- Child-Resistant Cap
- NO CBD
- 62% Alcohol
- Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 1.25"
- Unicorn tip for clean dispensing and reduced waste.
- Squeeze Top Dispensing, Child-Resistant Twist off Cap
Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol, Deionized Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol
With all of the crazy going on right now, can we have a chat about hand sanitizer? Which is the best hand sanitizer? Should I use a hand sanitizer spray? How will I know if a hand sanitizer is effective?
The CDC and the FDA recently stated that ethanol/alcohol-based hand sanitizers are the most effective-but be careful! Just because it has alcohol does not mean it will work!
A hand sanitizer must be at least 60% by volume to have any efficacy. 60% alcohol by volume means that at least 60% must be alcohol. Vodka is 40% alcohol by volume-so even if you poured it straight on your hands, it's not going to work.
Below is from the CDC site (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Perform hand hygiene frequently. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, covering all surfaces of your hands and rubbing them together until they feel dry. Soap and water should be used preferentially if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.